Sunday, October 16, 2011

Black Friday My Princess : Korean TV Drama + Making of My Princess (4 DVDs)

Black Friday My Princess : Korean TV Drama + Making of My Princess (4 DVDs) Discount Review Shop





*Note: Price of the product may not be the latest update. You can check current price at this button.


Available at Amazon

Black Friday "My Princess : Korean TV Drama + Making of My Princess (4 DVDs)" Discount Review Shop





"My Princess : Korean TV Drama + Making of My Princess (4 DVDs)" Feature


  • Director: Kwon Seok-Jang, Kang Dae-Seon(b)
  • Starring: Song Seung-Heon, Kim Tae-Hee, Park Ye-Jin, Ryu Su-Young, Lee Sun-Jae
  • Studio :PMP Entertainmnet (M)
  • Genre: Romance



"My Princess : Korean TV Drama + Making of My Princess (4 DVDs)" Overview


Special Edition : Making of My Princess Broadcast: ~ February 24, 2011 Episodes: 16 An ordinary college student, Lee Seol (Kim Tae Hee : IRIS, Love story in Harvard , Stairway to heaven ) finds out she's a princess. The grandson of Daehan Group, Park Hae Young (Song Seung Hun : East of Eden, Summer Scent, Autumn in my heart ), is put in charge of educating Seol on proper etiquette. However, Hae Young is put in a precarious situation when he finds himself drawn to Seol, the girl who will take away his inheritance if the monarchy is restored







*Note: Price of the product may not be the latest update. You can check current price at this button.


Available at Amazon

Black Friday "My Princess : Korean TV Drama + Making of My Princess (4 DVDs)" Discount Review Shop

Tags : Best Classic Movies Independent Film Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment